Thursday 14 May 2009

Using my workspace


Activity - Updating tasks on shared workspace

 

Technologies - btworkspace(based on Microsoft SharePoint)  www.btworkspace.com

is being used to store shared documents in folders labeled for each project. Tasks are also their,


Description


I updated some tasks stored on a central workspace with comments based on information that I had received. I also created some new tasks for colleagues to review. The benefit of this is if my co-worker needs an update at any time on where projects are currently at he can just read it.


I had briefly experimented with a product called Konolive which had the clever idea of linking IM to a shared workspace for storing files. At the time of writing though it is too inconsistent for me: didn't smoohtly integrate with the workspace tool and my colleaguing trialing it struggled to install it.

No comments:

Post a Comment